The testo 865 thermal imaging camera offers professional technology and concentrates on functions which are needed in a contractor's daily work. The testo 865 is a user-friendly thermal imager, optimised for fast and efficient work. With the testo Scale Assist functions ensuring optimum setting of the thermal image scale for building thermography and the IFOV warner making sure you avoid measurement errors, you will always generate the perfect infrared image.
Detect leaks, identify overheated connections, pinpoint thermal bridges or detect structural defects. The testo 865 thermal imager is ideal for applications in daily maintenance and installation work in trade and industry. It enables time-saving quality assurance and ensures reliable production control.
The testo 865 thermal imaging camera stands out thanks to its easy operation and has the following impressive technical features:
- Very good image quality due to high resolution: 19,200 temperature measuring points ensure precise thermography. Infrared resolution of 160 x 120 pixels – via integrated SuperResolution Technology 320 x 240 pixels
- Visualize temperature differences from 0.12°C
- Critical temperature conditions are directly displayed via automatic hot-cold spot recognition
- The IFOV warner means the distance from the measurement object / measurement spot size is determined and the measurement spot is shown on the thermal image – you therefore avoid measurement errors because the camera shows you exactly what you can measure
- Pro software for image evaluation on the PC
- You can choose to save thermal images as JPEGs
Order-Nr. 0560 8650