Testo 570-2 - Refrigeration Manifold Kit
40 refrigerants already stored in the meter
Simultaneous superheat and subcooling calculation
999 hours of measuring data for logging and further evaluation on your PC
Includes 2-clamp temperature sensor, PC software, USB cable, power adaptor and carry case
The testo 570-2 is a digital 4-way manifold gauge that combines the functions of all the old tools and measuring instruments it can so easily replace. The hvac manifold can measure, analyze and log – among other things – pressure, temperature, electricity and vacuum measurements.
The testo 570-2 digital manifold gauge won't just take the weight off your mind - it will also take the weight off your arms and shoulders.
That's because the testo 570-2 can replace a whole array of different tools and measuring instruments that you would otherwise need to carry around with when you work on refrigeration systems and heating pumps. The manifold gauge can measure, analyse and log pressure, temperature, electricity and vacuum measurements and save all measuring data. From the moment the unit was first used to servicing and maintenance to the fault analysis of a system.
Modern-day technology that makes certain manual steps and calculations redundant
- 999 hours of internal memory: clearly-structured, easy-to-follow logging of measurements
- Real time data measurement and graphical editing: the „EasyKool“ software presents the data in an easy-to-understand format - this allows faults to be detected far more quickly when breakdowns or failures occur
- Call up and print out protocols: this allows you to reproduce measurements more easily and to call up protocols - as well as print out the data with the optionally available testo fast printer
- The 40 most common type refrigerant agents are already stored in the meter: updates for other refrigerant agents can be carried out free of charge using the „EasyKool“ software
- Two temperature compensated pressure sensors measure high and low pressure quickly and reliably and calculate the temperatures automatically
- Three temperature connecting points for connectable temperature sensors: calculate superheat and subcooling simultaneously, measure parallel the surrounding temperature, for example in a cold storage room
- Integrated vacuum measurements: reliable measurements during the evacuation of refrigerant systems and heat pumps
- Automatic heat pump mode - no need to replace refrigerant hoses
- Further features like the temperature compensated leak-tightness check function and the automatic surrounding pressure compensation
The scope of supply includes a two clamp temperature sensor which can be clamped directly onto the pipe in order to ensure that the surface temperature can be measured safely. There is a wide selection of optionally available sensors for carrying out temperature, electricity and oil pressure measurements.
Rugged and easy to use: the digital manifold gauge is a truly professional piece of kit
The testo 570-2 is a compact, sturdy, easy-to-use hvac manifold with 4 connecting points, 4 hose brackets and an inspection glass. The testo 570-2 allows you carry out your work and service and maintenance tasks quickly, safely and efficiently.The rugged housing protects the testo 570-2 digital manifold gauge against impact while a suspension attachment ensures that the meter is safely positioned during measuring. A large, backlit display ensures that you can read the measurements even in the dark or in poor lighting.
Order-Nr. 0563 5702
testo 570-2 - Refrigeration Manifold Kit, case, 2 x clamp probe, downloadable software, USB cable, mains unit, batteries and calibration protocol.
Click here for the Testo 570 data sheet