The Testo 320B has been designed specifically for UK heating engineers
The Testo 320B has been designed specifically for the UK heating engineer, the 320B Flue gas analyser has a colour graphic display providing a unique user interface experience to access measurement menus for: Flue gas Analysis, Draught Measurement, pressure, Ambient CO Measurement, Letby & Tightness testing.
It’s also compatible with all the accessories supplied with Testo 327 analysers, so if you are upgrading you won’t need to replace these.
Features and advantages of the 320B include:
- Updated colour screen for clearer readings
- New robust design and sleek look
- Works with all existing testo 327 accessories including printer, temperature and pressure kits
- Designed specifically for UK heating engineers
- Access to 320B ‘How to’ videos which offer a step by step guide and help you get the very best out of your analyser
- Fixed price servicing available with all new analysers
- Built in Memory - Up to 20 readings with USB transfer to PC.
- Independently Tested to EN50379 - Meets requirements of BS7967.
- For use with all common fuel types
- 3 Year Warranty*
- Li-ion USB Rechargeable Battery
- Automatic CO sensor protection shuts off pump
* 3 year warranty is on Instrument, probes and gas sensors but doesn’t cover rechargeable battery. Battery has a separate 12 month warranty.
The 320B is the perfect analyser for all domestic applications
New & Improved Range
The new range benefits from improved robustness to deal with the rigours of the UK energy market. The high quality sampling probes with non-kinking PTFE coated hose and unique connector are recognisable marques of Testo quality. The range now benefits from further enhancements to the measurement systems leading to increased robustness, even in aggressive flue gas environments and tests have indicated the gas sensors benefit from a longer life, and exhibit higher sensitivity.
The 320B also has a built-in memory, li-ion rechargeable batteries, printer and supports the full range of fuels including natural gas, butane, propane, light oil, kerosene, heavy oil, wood pellets, coal, anthracite and coke, all within a robust and easy to use housing.
Testo 320B Flue Gas Analyser, rechargeable battery and calibration protocol, Flue Gas Probe (180mm x 6mm diameter), Pressure hose connection kit, Differential temperature kit (2 x pipe clamp probes), testo infrared printer, soft carry case with shoulder strap, AC/USB power supply.