The Testo 310 Flue Gas Analyser combines simple functions with a high level of measurement accuracy, and is perfect for all basic measurements on heating systems. Long battery lifetimes of up to 10 hours guarantee high availability. It’s easy handling and compact design make the testo 310 a robust tool for daily work – even when things get rough.
Specially designed printer
The printer specially developed for the testo 310, including infrared interface, allows you to create clear reports on site as required. The current measurement value can be printed out of any measurement menu during or after the measurement.
The Testo 310 is perfect for all basic measurements on heating systems
All settings under control at all times
The testo 310 stands out thanks to its easy handling and menu-guided security. You can read off the measurement values confidently and conveniently from the well-lit display, even in bad light conditions. The fuels are stored not just as numbers, but are each described. At the top edge of the clear display, the symbols for the different measurement menus are always in view.
Quick and Easy to Use
Thanks to the automatic zeroing of the gas sensor, the testo 310 is ready for use shortly after being switched on – only 30 seconds to start is unbeatably fast. The testo 310 concentrates on the four core measurement functions flue gas, ambient CO, draught and pressure. The instrument has two measurement sensors for O2 and CO, and a temperature sensor integrated into the flue gas probe. The gas sensors measure the exact oxygen and carbon monoxide content as well as the flue gas and ambient temperature. The flue gas probe is permamently fixed to the instrument, so there are no single parts in the way.
- Robust - Robust and light instrument for daily use, excellently suitable even for rough and dirty surroundings
- Illuminated display - Two line display and clear menu structure. Easy to operate and clearly legible
- Automatic zeroing of sensor - Automatic zeroing of the gas sensor in only 30 seconds after starting, which can be cancelled if not required
- Lithium rechargeable battery - Operation with lithium rechargeable battery (1500 mAh) – no need to change battery, up to ten hours running time, charging via USB possible
- Probe filter - Quickly and easily exchangeable
- Attachment - Integrated magnets for easy fixing to burner
- Condensate trap - Integrated condensate trap – very quickly and easily emptied
- Printer - Documentation via infrared interface.
Order-Nr. 0563 3100
£ 399.00 ex VAT£ 478.80 incl. VAT
Direct O2, CO, flue gas and ambient temperature measurements
Integrated measurement menu for flue gas, draft, CO ambient air and pressure
Quick sensor zero in only 30 seconds
Large, backlit digital display, rechargeable lithium battery with up to 10 hours life